Covid-19 Safety & Sanitation Precautions
Although the mask mandate was lifted, for everyone’s safety, we will continue to require masks for the time being.
In addition to complying with the new guidelines from the CDC and Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations, we will go above and beyond to ensure the safest possible client experience.
- All treatment chair linens, robes and towels will be laundered between guests, as always. We will continue to sanitize all tools and work stations between guests.
- Skincare therapists will wear a mask and gloves for all services. Gloves will be changed between each service, as always.
- We will continue to disinfect all touch points and surfaces such as countertops, knobs, handles and our bathroom multiple times throughout the day with hospital grade antimicrobial cleaners.
- We will take all team members’ temperature before each shift.
- Anyone with a temperate above 100 degrees will be sent home.
- We are asking employees to stay home if they have any new or worsening symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
A New Normal In Caring For You
- Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Call when you arrive. We’ll let you know when your service provider is ready before you enter the spa.
- No one with a fever or new or worsening symptoms consistent with COVID-19 may enter the building. Please self screen before coming in. We will waive our cancellation fee for anyone feeling ill.
- All guests must wear masks. We can provide one if needed.
- We’ll greet you verbally. No hugs or handshakes.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- Our stations are spaced at least 6 feet apart to maintain distance between guests.
- Please allow our team members to help you shop retail and handle the products for you.
- We will get your credit card information upon booking to ensure a touchless checkout experience. We will gladly add gratuity to credit card payments, and prefer not to handle cash.